maanantai 2. toukokuuta 2011

Don't Tell me it's over, it only just begun

The second of may.. Last school month and we will be free for summer holidays. Yep. Sounds amazing, except that now our teachers suddenly realized they have to test us on every single subject possible.. I'm nearly dying here.

Tumblr_lg8ilcyd6g1qaobbko1_500_large
http://weheartit.com/entry/7002477


Things that make me happy:

+ sun outside shining like there is no tomorrow
+ good music (as in Amy Macdonald.. hence the title)
+ my classmate with whom I have been in the same class this year and with whom I realized today, I have never spoken privately. This changed as I stumbled on him when getting on a random bus to get to the library. 15/10min? Well. First it was like a bucket of ice had been poured on us.. then, with me doing the most job of talking, it got kinda better. Slightly better, but still.
+ a girl in my school who I am on friendly terms with didn't get a F on a maths test -> she might not fail this whole class. (yeah, might.. I guess we will all find out how it went in a month or so)
+ Jane Austen book club - film yesterday on TV. Made me smile and laugh for a while
+ tights, socks, stay-ups (!!!) and sexy lingerie.. Oh how I love this kind of shopping while waiting for people
+ the feel of class unity when we start thinking when and how we will meet on summer.. (my guess would be that we will not do that even though we plan all this now)
+ the feeling of a good thing done, as I found in a shop something my friend had searched for a while, water tattoos! The most nostalgic thing ever, and it was cheap. A great may- present for her!
+ Royal wedding (Kate is adorable!)
+ I'm meeting tomorrow three amazing persons, and have a trip over to my best friend planned!

8836272_yuyvdbte_c_large
http://weheartit.com/entry/9385541


The things that trouble me:

- the cars in here are blasting expensive! I'm having a crisis in few months!
- the first of may is always a big deal in here.. So this year we had an totally drunken friends best friend to drag with us through the whole city.. As there were no busses or trams on time. Being drunk she accused us of caring, her best friend of lying, told her parents she hated them and that her few years younger brother drinks and smokes. Which they didn't believe of course but they surely were pissed off on her for being drunk and an idiot.
- this said friend accepted that she doesn't know her best friend as she thought she did and was pissed and sad and nearly cried
- I nearly picked the wrong color of stay-ups in the store.. Phiuh
- horrible two weeks ahead of me
- mum having a problem with her back.. and even though I feel sorry for her, this leaves all the house work onto me.. and I'm not getting enough sleep now
- watching at all the young ones in parks totally drunk and making fools out of themselves. Sad. Horrible. Alcohol, even though fun sometimes in our age, but horrible for those who are too young to understand the negative sides and the risks.

Tumblr_lkbg3bogcr1qzh7tdo1_500_large
http://weheartit.com/entry/9228007


Yeh it's Harry Potter day today! :D I've been wearing the colors of my favorite house all day. Mm.. Feeling great! ;)

-Liz

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti