keskiviikko 18. toukokuuta 2011

Planner or not?

Are you a planner? I always thought I was. My whole life I spent thinking that I was practically the reason why people hate planners (because human beings really do, we want quick decisions, new ways to see things, people who think outside the box and create) I had everything planned, the plans A, B, C, D, E, F, all the way up until M (never went beyond that since I thought that if all my former plans would fail it would mean that hell has frozen over and I have been dead for 20 days).

Tumblr_l9da6qilqm1qasd2so1_500_large
http://weheartit.com/entry/9581015
The only things I never planned:
-my wedding (have to have a man to do that I think)
- my kids lives and carriers (have to have kids to know what they can do, right?)

Hat-to-hat_large
http://weheartit.com/entry/9847923
Love this picture, absolutely love it. See? I can't know who the man is!
For me the overall planning "syndrome" meant in some way being a own person, being an adult and other things in that way. I still have no idea why I had this strange opinion. Possibly because my parents, sister, all the "adults" in my life seemed to be always busy, having heavy calendars and many books to read and people to meet.

Now, to the point (I know, I've always got these weird introductions) I found out this week that I am not a planner. A friend of ours has actually planned her wedding (now, I'm serious, even though she now denies it, she has told me once about it) she plans.. nearly everything. Like, there is no such a thing she hasn't planned.

And then the shock: my best guy friend is a planner too. I nearly fell from my chair when I understood that. We are meeting again on saturday (how I wait for saturday!!!) and he wanted to plan where we eat and what we could do.. What about do things that come to our minds and cuddle in freedom of not planning, celebrating the fact that I am not a planner?

Thing.24709970.l_large
http://weheartit.com/entry/9860566


-Liz, a newly reformed NOT-planner.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti