torstai 5. toukokuuta 2011

Fencing

Just a passing note.. I have finally reached the last pics on my camera! What a wonderful day, really. The last pics (I'll look which one's of them are okay to be shown here) are taken, I will take the film to the shop probably tomorrow, so I'll get them next week.. Oh my my, I'm happy. 

We were fencing today with my school.. And oh my, it was so funny! Seriously, if you ever will have a possibility to try it, don't be shy and think that everyone else will laugh over you. They may do so, but remember- even the best of the world sucked in the beginning. Well, enough of that. 

20080419171318
http://weheartit.com/entry/15941
There are some things you probably would want to know about fencing- or the side effects of it. After having fenced for one hour I can officially tell ..
- you will have not sexy bed hair if you don't do your hair properly (really. uncool.)
- you will want to try again
- even though you will be scared at first ("oh my god, it hurts!" - trust me, it doesn't. you are forced to have proper shields on you (breast shield.. anyone? it takes over 800N on it, so trust me, it does. not. hurt)) you will love it once you will understand it doesn't hurt
- you will be very sweaty after your session
- those fencers.. hot boys. hot, athletic boys who are too underestimated ;)
- if you have glasses usually. be kind to yourself and wear contacts that day. 

Tumblr_lark99jvlp1qaxluno1_500_large
http://weheartit.com/entry/5984770
Have fun fencing! 
-Liz

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti