perjantai 27. toukokuuta 2011

New look, new season

    Sorry Liz, I didn't ask you if it was okay or not to change a little bit the look of our blog. I did it anyway because I thought the summer season needs something new! The first picture is still same but with colour, and the background is pale white. Doesn't it look much more better? And fresh?
    Let's continue. I have a tomato! I mean, a tiny tomato tree which I bought today. Hopefully I'm able to take care about it, so after few months I could eat some fresh tomatoes :) The tomato wasn't the only strange thing that I bought. Basically, the idea of buying bras doesn't sound odd, but it is very odd to travel to the neighbour city to buy bras. In fact that's what I did. At least I have sexy new bras now. What a interesting story -or not at all.
    Maybe our exam week is the reason for my strange behaviour. Tiredness. Exhaustion. Misery. To be honest that sounded far too depressing as it really is, but this has just been a horror week. Three exams left and then tadadaaaaaa FREEDOM! Let the summer begin.

                                                        




Here were some sunny memories.
-Ivon

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti