torstai 5. toukokuuta 2011

Boys, boys, boys

- are idiots. Or not all, but one specific guy, who was supposed to be my dance partner, but he kind of me. Actually, I don't want to talk about it now, because the whole situation was weird, quick and too complicated to explain. Anyhow,  (and this question is to girls) have you ever wondered what is going on in those tiny male brains?!?! I obviously don't. Maybe that is the reason for all my failed relationships with boys. Any tips maybe? I'm hearing!
Tomorrow I´m invited to some kind of beach-birthday-party, but I think I'm definitely not going. First, there isn't warm enough. Secondly, I don't really know those people and parties mean always alcohol. At the moment I'm rid of alcohol because of the 1st May.
Okay, okay.... Nobody is interested. However, the life is messy. That's the truth.


- Ivon











Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti