keskiviikko 18. toukokuuta 2011

Disappointment

Another story and this time not so great, I think.

There are the completely opposites- two guys, and just not to make things more black and white, they both have black hair. (it rarely happens in real life like in Harry Potter- the bad guy has blond (SEXY!) hair and the good guy is sporting a dark hair look) They are both popular, just in different spaces. Todd is absolutely the bad boy, he drinks amounts of alcohol no one is supposed to be able to drink, he has a steady girl friend but she is kinda slutty and he flirts with everything that walks on two feet. School is not so interesting for him, he nearly fails every class but inside he is one of the brightest guys I've met. He smokes, talks about sex all the time, has dirty jokes.. Well. Imagine him being something like Chuck Bass.. Just not as rich and he has a normal family. Oh, and he doesn't dress like him. The attitude is although the same.

Tumblr_lk4lgpttim1qd1ymzo1_500_large
http://weheartit.com/entry/9885842


The second boy is sweet, nice, thoughtful, has an awful style (just saying) but his playboy-ish best friend who has a good style tries to save the cause. Jacob (sorry, but now I'm actually using the poor boys second name.. I'm not a Twilight fan to use those names on free will) is the guy who you dream to be your friend, the only thing is that he has practically only girls around him, with the few guys in between. His girlfriend is younger, and a bitch.. okay, I don't know her well enough to judge that harshly. She must be a very nice girl, shy, and all, if she's his girlfriend. Imagine.. Jacob is kind of a perfect guy, he hugs and tells you he loves you.

3353496447_b61172c2c6_z_large
http://weheartit.com/entry/3909064
The actual story now, after the introductions (as always ;) ) They both failed maths, and to everyones amazement.. their teacher said that they had a second chance, to do better. In our school, it is a opportunity that is rarely given. The whole week everyone talked about their chance and the importance of studying. One of the guys had his girlfriends birthday last weekend. He actually missed her party and promised her as a compensation a weekend trip. She accepted, got her school friend (who is great at maths) to help him and was the most kind and understanding girl who anyone could have expected. He studied hard, and today did the test.. When he walked out of the class he looked relieved, proud of himself and happy.

The second boy told his girlfriend that he couldn't go on a party, because he had to study. His girlfriend did a tantrum that made him moody for a week, he went to the party and got so drunk that was not accepted in a cab. In the end, he did not study at all, spending his sunday on a picnic with friends and shopping on the week. There is no guessing how his test went.

Elkievanstiphout4-722x484_large
http://weheartit.com/entry/9894687
This should be a mystery, but one guesses the answer too easily. If I was shocked, my trust and believe in them both cracked,... My version of Chuck Bass had the nice girlfriend. He studied like never before. Jacob did no move to study, got drunk and was moody, just because of his girlfriend who wanted him on the party. Why I am shocked? I had always believed and judged Todd so harsh when in reality I had no right to do so, and no knowledge of him and his thoughts. And while I believed to know Jacob and his thoughts and ideals, it suddenly clear that I have no knowledge of him what so ever. The guy I thought I knew and was friends with is not the one who he in reality is. I was disappointed in myself, since I am known to my friends as the one who "knows" the types and people. When I told this story to my friend, (we were in the bus that moment) I started crying.

-Liz, disappointed in herself and so sorry about judging Todd. (if you ever read this and get who I am, please accept my apology sincerely straight from my heart)

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti