lauantai 2. huhtikuuta 2011

Please make me a happy girl

Mm, saturday. I have to confess, saturday evenings are those ones which I hate the most. You realize it's not Saturday morning anymore (full of promises, possibilities and choices), and not Friday morning either (for me Friday mornings are the best- weekend ahead, Monday morning miles away).


A friend of mines told me last Monday Afternoon a funny story: he had met and dined with his girlfriends parents after being in the relationship for three weeks. Me and a boy I never thought I would agree on anything with him (he was sitting with us) asked were they going to get married in the summer. A bad joke, but in my mind a rightful one. I swear, there will never be a situation where I will go dining with my boyfriend and parents as an introduction before I have been dating the person for at least two months. In my mind a shorter time is irritating, false and in my experience, one does not know another one enough to tell that this person is the one I want to be with for now. on the other side, everyone does it in own style, right?


My own picture.. and how I miss Rome now. It's still not enough warm here to wander in top and shorts, and I would give anything (I guess) to be again in Rome with that heat. I guess though that there's not that warm now either.

-Liz

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti