sunnuntai 10. huhtikuuta 2011

CM15

Ever heard of cm15?
No, it's not 15 cm. CM15 stands for Call Me in 15. A system known probably by every girl in modern world (I mean, in 1800 one couldn't text your friend that please save me from this hell, I actually feel kinda bad for those girls. Even though, I don't think every single of them could sit alone with friends or a guy saturday night.)
So, why am I talking about this. I believe that every single girl should have her own cm15-support system.
First of all, cm 15 is great for those girls who go on blind dates (never been on one, and probably not planing to on one in next few years.. I think it would be kind of scary), or to us, who have to get going at some point in the evening or if you need a good excuse to get away from a uncomfortable situation.
Tumblr_livwh5q2gz1qa2yuso1_500_large
http://weheartit.com/entry/8367628

Talking about uncomfortable situations. Yesterday (SATURDAY, oh my god, saturdays are brilliant!) I first met a friend whom I hadn't seen in a year. She had grown up, looked amazing even though was stressed because of school, the incredible part being that there were no awkward moments between us.
After being with her, I was dragged to a shopping spree with parents and our interior designer. (don't comment on that, I can't change that) After getting married to a carpet (it will probably last for 100 years being a Herekia. I should probably do a carpet series here, I've learned so much in few months now) I met my friend to go watch the movie "My Fair Lady" with Audrey Hepburn. I have seen it few times before and I absolutely love it.

Tumblr_li108ffoge1qbu0yxo1_500_large
http://weheartit.com/entry/7936320


After the movie we went on a pizza, and my two of classmates joined us. Take this as not a bad thing, I love them, but sometimes they can just be so annoying. And I'm used to that, I usually don't even make any more thoughts on that but this time..
I was in rage. First, the girl with whom I was in cinema had to go home and I stayed in the city with those two girls. They decided that they wanted to go party in a club. Yep. I am totally serious. We all are underage for this particular club, so I said that I absolutely had to go and get some tee before dancing and drinking. So, in a normal cafe they said that they have to go to the powdering room, apply some make up to look 21years old (I'm not even kidding now). My first thought? CM15 emergency. Of course my both CM15 girls were out and didn't answer. (thinking about it now I was supposed to be on CM15 check yesterday, not them.. ups) So, I called my next years dance-partner. Not the wisest idea, I realized after he didn't get the whole deal about why I just couldn't walk away from the situation but he did call me in 15 minutes. I answered the phone, and was "invited to a party", got up, said goodbyes and went home. Stupid? Maybe. But I had no other choise, they were insulting my dance partner and wanted to go in a club.
Girl_large
http://weheartit.com/entry/6745196


In the bus I realized that I had just walked out and done CM15 on two girls, for the first time in my life.
The bad taste in my mouth didn't leave me all night. And the people around us in the cafe sure laughed at me.

-Liz

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti