perjantai 25. maaliskuuta 2011

How to describe

One of my best friends listened while I ranted about a guy and commented: "Well, Liz, why do you like him, if I do not see any respect in anything what he does? He plays with the children to get money, he arranges huge partys on other peoples cost and drinks while being in the building of the church. I have to be honest with you, I do not respect him at all."That got me thinking and wondering, if I am thinking about the guy only because even though he seems to be all nice and funny, somewhere underneath, he is a bad boy. On the other side, how do we describe a bad boy? Can a bad boy bring me happiness and brighten my day just by taking me out on Sunday night on a walk, even though we both have tests the next day?

-Liz

And yeah, no pretty pictures this time. I decided that I am far too confused to think about pretty now.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti