perjantai 8. huhtikuuta 2011

Feeling happy

I have been very busy recently. Well, I'm always busy, but however now it is finally time to chill a bit ;)
All the exams for this period are done, my winter clothes are washed and hanging pressed in my closet, some random paper work is finished and my room is totally cleaned (including the windows of the whole apartment). 


Yesterday when I was supposed to read for the last maths exam my friend called me and asked me to come  to a real huge gig. Although I really shouldn't have gone, I went with her and it was totally amazing. Wholeheartedly I can say that I don't regret any second of last night. It was totally amazing! By the way the exam today didn't go quite well, but I don't care... Last night was kind of once in a life -thing.
Furthermore we were eating sushi with some friends after our exams. I can't say I love sushi from the bottom of my heart, but yeah it is quite delicious. Especially the ebi nigiri (one type of sushi), mmmm! 


After eating we went to a new second-hand shop nearby the center. The shop sells  both quality clothes and accessorizes like Lee's jeans and Longchamp's bags, but also normal stuff like Cheap Monday's jeans, Zara's clothes etc. The best thing is the shop isn't too expensive either. Of course between those nice clothes were some grandma pants, toot, but there isn't a second-hand shop with odd garment. 
The rest of the day was just hanging around, but at the moment I feel so happy! 



I'm looking very forward seeing Liz and an other friend tomorrow, because I haven't met YOU (meant you Liz) in a long time.

Now, enjoy your evenings!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti