keskiviikko 16. maaliskuuta 2011

Hope

Like many of us, I'm still very confused of these recently happenings in Japan. Luckily, I don't have any friends or family members there at the moment, but I feel so sad for all the people who have been injured, lost people they love or lived through these hard trials. However, all I can do is to keep hoping things will be better soon there.
The earthquake and tsunami messed the plans of one friend of mine. She was supposed to go for an exchange to Japan, and has been planning it about one year now. Yeah, her flight was supposed to live next week, too, but unfortunately SHE CAN'T LEAVE. Poor girl! But it is not a big deal, if we think about those suffering people there at the moment.
This might be a bit cliche to say it, but the world is just so unfair place.

Why?

Michael Jackson - They don't really care about us

...I believe there is always light in the end of the tunnel...














-Ivon

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti