keskiviikko 2. maaliskuuta 2011

Spring is coming!

Surprise! This week, every single morning, when I have woken up it has been light. And it will be lighter and lighter every day, so it simply means that spring is finally coming here in the north, too. Today I was extremely happy about the sunshine, and I took a small day-walk in the fresh spring air. Finally, it is possible to use sunglasses and take spring clothes out of the closet.
I also think it is totally allowed to buy some new pieces of clothes for spring and summer, although I already have too many... Last sunday i went window-shopping with my mum. Well, it was supposed to be just window-shopping, but what can I do, when I find a sweet shirt that fits perfect to me (and it is very seldom when something fits to me!)? Oh yes, I bought it! Isn't it cute? ;-)



Then I found another pretty shirt for this summer that shows belly bottom, too, but unfortunately I haven't got picture from it. I actually recognized that there are so many that kind of shirts coming for the spring and summer 2011. Probably we all have already read the fashion of the season from some magazines, but this time I really love the must colours like beige, denim, white and other light colours. In the prints it can be seen quite much flowers again. Then I'm thinking, if I should by these chinos from H&M? - They cost just 19,95 €!



-Ivon

P.S. Sorry, for my silly grammar mistakes. The sun just gets me crazy!




Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti