lauantai 5. maaliskuuta 2011

Saturday

A week after holidays in school, and I'm practically dying. No offense, teachers, but you can be such idiots sometimes. The most important exams in year right after the students have not been talking the language for one straight week, that is how my teachers decided to make us squirm in our chairs on Monday morning at nine am. I sat in my chair and thought of a wonderful breakfast that I had not eaten, and the lack of sleep I was in.
And with my love towards my parents and their friends, who welcomes any guests while there is no one to open the door, in the middle of the day? Seriously, I wonder sometimes how people grow up and still make such errors. Our guests had to wait until I ran from the city to open them the door and welcome them sweaty and tired. My mum explained afterwards to me: honey, I had to work and your father was not around, so the only to open the door and somehow to minimize the error was to call you and to make you leave your friend in the middle of the street. Okay, maybe not with those words, but..

Tumblr_lh5m368du11qdfbw7o1_1280_large
http://weheartit.com/entry/7671489
While doing the three exams I had plenty time to think about things I wanted to do. I suffered from not having any music as a background, daydreaming (again) and dreaming about traveling with one great guy. 


Z218559766_large
http://weheartit.com/entry/7671714

Tumblr_lf0ceqoq6e1qcwmnxo1_500_large
http://weheartit.com/entry/6273260
Even though I don't like Converses, this picture made me smile and think about things. 


-Liz

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti