torstai 2. kesäkuuta 2011

Hairdresser is a golden, steady person- hold to them

Now, a story (again.. I should become a story writer or something, I noticed that I tell nearly everything story form)

Tumblr_llbge4gljk1qcec2zo1_500_large
http://weheartit.com/entry/10262875
A hairdresser, whom I have used now over 10 years (before that my hair was always cut by my sister, mum or aunt) First, she started really small- her "chair" was a borrowed, her clippers and stuff was bought to her by her clients, who believed in her and knew her story. Her story isn't important now, even thought it is inspiring. So, with help of her clients, her talent and attitude she first came out from that horrendous place in the outskirts of the city. Back then there was no good connections with trains and busses, so one had to travel four busses to get there.. And once you were there you were deadly afraid if someone would beat you up in the streets.

Her new place, now a studio shared with another hairdresser was in city, easy to reach and nearly perfect.. Just that her partner became an alcoholic and she had to seek another place. So she bought her own place, in few years she renovated the whole space.. It was amazing what she managed to do just in ten years, after having cancer and moving into the country.

Tumblr_lm4ni4y3gu1qbcnqbo1_500_large
http://weheartit.com/entry/10370619
So this year she sold her beautiful place and went back to where she started. Her clients are usually from middle class or lower class.. And even so, when I went to the part of the city where she started and got my hair cut.. I cried a while when I walked out of her "salon", where she now had her own chair and used her own products, while the other ladies in there used cheap products. The music was not jazz anymore but country-radio, where she washes clients hair was so uncomfortable that I lost the feel of my both hands for five minutes. The amazing thing is that the moment she talked with me or just casually walked by.. There was no such a feeling that she has reached her bottom again, nor that she has to start her whole career into the luxury of an own place now, ten years older. Her respect for her clients and her excellent job has made her hundreds of clients stay with her. Now okay, I have few times tried another hairdresser.. but no way I'm coming back to them.

Art-cute-frits-girl-glitter-photography-favim.com-62112_large
http://weheartit.com/entry/10374487
The whole point if this story is: if you find a hairdresser who does your hair excellently, who knows what you like and what suits you, who gives tips on what products to use and which ones are just harmful to you, a hairdresser who no matter where or when respects you and does the job wonderfully.. Then, believe me, this hairdresser is worth all the gold in the world. Seriously, if my hairdresser suddenly decides to move out of the country and into another one.. Trust me, I will still be flying to her, to get my hair done.

-Liz

1 kommentti: