sunnuntai 5. kesäkuuta 2011

Sober in a closet, this means summer

Have you ever watched your friends acting all idiotic but been happy even so.. Because you know you won't see them for such a long time? Yeah, for me ten weeks is a long time. :D And because of those ten weeks you excuse every stupidity from them. Even though you know that those stupidities are the ones which you would never excuse under other circumstances. On the next morning you wake up feeling stupid, kind of nostalgic.. and suddenly there seem to be no excuses for no ones behavior last night.
Tumblr_ll01ae4lqo1qhor1to1_500_large
http://weheartit.com/entry/10454983
Now it's sunday, I should have done million of things but the Internet decided not to work when needed and so after buying my closet at IKEA's.. I've done nothing. Summer, I know :D

Tumblr_lmaypilos51qblmi4o1_500_large
http://weheartit.com/entry/10474089
About my closet. This may sound weird.. or strange, or just amazing, but I'm having 2,5m of closet space  just for my stuff. How wonderful is it? Or on the other side.. How freaking weird is it? Really, do NORMAL people even have that much of closet space? Because of this, I wanted to have an IKEA'n PAX- closet. My whole thing (I can't possibly say it's a normal closet now, can I?) costed 800€. A price I've seen now only by IKEA, for 2,5m closet spaces. To be totally honest with you, I would pay for this closet even three times more if needed. The Pax is so wonderful and useful that I have no interest in using "normal" closets ever again. Yep, I'm totally Ikea-closet girl :D Geez, this sounded so stupid.. I'm amazed that I actually wrote it.

Have a great summer, these girls are having full blast of summer now!

- Liz, a sworn Ikea-closet girl ;)

1 kommentti:

  1. thank u so much for all the great advice on going to crete! Im sorry im only getting back to you now :) x

    VastaaPoista