keskiviikko 8. kesäkuuta 2011

Cars, boys

Guess who signed up to driving school today? :D Me!

I also got a new pass, asked to cut the old picture of he old pass as a memory (and was given the powerful "YEASH" /the lady had weird accent.. and when she cut the picture, she asked her co-worker to join her, and then they !literally! talked three minutes how cute I was as a child. Then they looked at me again and saw my at that moment unshaved legs and went all quiet. ugh)

For a first time ever my best guy friend was not nice to me and went to sleep early. :/ So I wrote a long message to my guy friend (who has a girl friend and all, but for some weird reason is "Interested in me as a friend".. :D sounds so wrong now). Now, an hour later, he has told me about all his problems with his girlfriend and because my best friend kinda dumped me into the night when I don't wan tto go to sleep, I sit here and eat ice cream and read these cute messages from him.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti