maanantai 25. heinäkuuta 2011

Nightly chatting dates with Liz

I was sitting waiting (wishing.. Haha, Jack Johnson. His songs have been my listen-to music these past two days) for my best guyfriend to come and chat with me. It was dark, everybody else was already asleep and I waited and waited and waited for him. The nightly chatting "dates" (not in a romantic sense!) have been our hobby (he actually wrote it in a official paper "Nightly chatting dates with Liz") for over a year now. The only nights when this didn't happen- New Years Eve, whenever I or he were away in other countries, on Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays, the nights of our birthdays, Christmas, his ball night (a tradition here) and some other few. My white Mac is a laptop, he never owned a laptop so he sat always at his PC. The only reason why my computer is not as clean and white and shiny as it should be, are those chatting dates. I sat it on my lap on my bed, trying not to move for my parents shouldn't know. As shouldn't his, too. Most times we cracked up at some point so suddenly that there was no possibility to laugh into pillow. It was matter of seconds when our parents came and opened our doors, sincerely said, it needed ninja skills not to get caught while still laughing and closing the computer and saying bye to each other.
Tumblr_lojk0ixtgn1qe0pd9o1_500_large
http://weheartit.com/entry/12445379

Sometimes he was so tired that he fell asleep in fifteen minutes and I had to call him on the phone so that his parents wouldn't find out about chatting dates. He would answer me totally bewildered but still whispering "Did I fall asleep again, Liz?" and we would talk for the next ten minutes about everything. At some point my parents would stop at my door wondering did they hear voices so he understood the situation and continued whispering absolutely stupid things to me like what he would do when he'd meet the Queen (greet and say Hi from me). The same happened sometimes with me- I would fall asleep and not wake up when the phone was ringing, my parents would come in find me sleeping with computer and phone ringing.. They would answer it and as he would understand the thing after few moments (after ofc telling them to wake up or my parents would come) he would say sorry and hang up.
There were times when I was at a party and at midnight went out to phone him that I'm not home. There was even this one time when I was at my best friends party and went to chat on her computer.. We chatted the whole party through, the whole night. At some point someone wanted to "loan" the room and I told them to go away. Next morning my best friend was laughing long since there were few boys asking for me and all she could say was "Liz is chatting with her best guy friend now, sorry".
We once had a massive fight about something very stupid, so we didn't have our date for few nights. At one morning (after three nights of me practically crying asleep) I got a call from him praying for me to forgive him. (and then we nearly had a new fight who was to blame, me or him)
Every now and then we would plan traveling all the world together. He would suggest a road trip in USA, I would suggest a similar one in France. We would agree on doing them both.
Tumblr_lmohv9aasf1qd4psto1_1280_large
http://weheartit.com/entry/10977117
Now. This is just the nostalgia talk. You know when your friends "grow up", for example they have to study very hard to get through some huge, life changing exams? So they study the whole time, suddenly they don't have the time for you in the same way as before, and you feel like the whole week is crap because of that. So after being away all summer I had expected to come back and that everything would be as always with our dates. What I didn't know was that he had already begun to study and would study all the time. I nearly had an heart attack when I waited the whole night through and his image would not just pop up as it always did. I fell asleep. This happened every single night for a week. In the day time we would talk normally (or even more than before) but in the night.. I would fall asleep every single time and wake up with tears in my eyes.
4053579374_3e82d7ef4f_z_large
http://weheartit.com/entry/12293589
Yesterday we talked about it and considered options (none of them which were anyhow realistic). So he invited me on a nightly chatting date at midnight.
It would have been perfect (and yeah I made a nicer night up-do than usual just for the occasion, and changed my night shirt into a sassy one- it's still a Date, right?) if I hadn't waited all night again through and then as nothing came from him, wrote a text with a "we shouldn't be friends but we are and he's kinda weird but totally adorable and my best friend doesn't approve him and even though he is also studying for the exams he has time for me in the night even though I help him to prepare for a date"-friend about "How to steal a guy from another (girl)". Totally bullsh*t.

Two-children-hugging_large
http://weheartit.com/entry/11763484

Still, a result of a week and a bit above non-dateless nights.

Tumblr_lo10b3vaaq1qdc1g5o1_500_large
http://weheartit.com/entry/12404867
-Liz

P.S. I hope to get one very special Date when he gets his mistake (and a damn good explanation, too)

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti