keskiviikko 27. heinäkuuta 2011

How we met

Who? Not me and Ivon, but me and my best guy friend. (I have no clue anymore which name I gave him in here, as I didn't want to use his real name) We sat in a buss, from Oxford to London, and there were no seats left so I took the last one next to him. He looked at me, wondering what the h*ll I wanted from him. I was so tired after everything that my first sentence was: "Hi, my name is Liz. Can I use you as a pillow?" He looked at me for a moment then said yeah. I've never slept better "with" somebody in my life. So we got to halfway, when suddenly I realized that I absolutely have to keep this incredible person around me for some more. We started talking.. and if he would be just a tad more handsome, it would have been love on first talk. :D No, just kidding. I was amazed because of his wittiness, funny jokes, (the fact that I hurt myself with the handlebar and tears burst out of my eyes and he didn't flinch!!!) his honesty and incredible feeling I got while talking with him- that he was truly present. It took us the whole day in London (which we spent together) and the next few weeks to be suddenly so present and constant in each others lives.
Tumblr_lkp5lfomyr1qiqlybo1_500_large
http://weheartit.com/entry/9465995
Want the truth? I was always (before I met him) so jealous of those who had a best friend. The day I met him in a way changed my life. I'm no longer as independent as I was before. Without him advising, being present in my everyday life I feel like a fish without water, a flower without sun.. it's like living without air. I have no idea what will happen if we will someday not be in contact anymore for whatever the reason may be. Now, I'm not sure if that's a good thing or a bad one.

And at that thought I will end this text.. Just imagine, how everything in my life is dependent from him. Well.. at least he doesn't know about this blog. :D
-Liz

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti