tiistai 26. heinäkuuta 2011

7 for all mankind

Five reasons why I wish now would be cold and there would be leaves falling:

1. Jeans
2. Jeans
3. Jeans
4. Jeans
5. Jeans

So, now as we have already established that.. Why am I hyping about jeans now. There couldn't be more easy reason behind this. I just bought a new pair jeans for a price they are not even worth. Would they have been a higher price, even three times as high, I would have paid it. This pair is everything I would ever want to have in jeans. It's comfortable, chick, basic (for me jeans are just a good basis of an outfit, the basis that has to be steady, in rain or no rain, and always be worn with the feeling you don't have anything on) and the material and cut was as cut for me personally.
Tumblr_loy27lcjwh1qjc7lwo1_500_large
http://weheartit.com/entry/12479796

Welcome the king of the jeans- 7 for all mankind. A Californian company, the jeans are popular by nearly all Hollywood stars, and for a reason. The cut, the small details, the fabric really makes a change. 11 years later, the jeans are sold in stores in over 80 countries. The only thing that can be difficult, is the price. If my assurance does help at all, those jeans are truly worth every penny. The best tip I can give, is to wait for sales in those stores. I don't know, maybe you will be even as lucky as I was and buy your jeans for 50% off.

Oh, and want to know the queen of jeans? Look Nudie Jeans up. (yeah, it's from Sweden)

-Liz

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti