torstai 1. syyskuuta 2011

The Black Heels to Kill for

Ever been in a shoe shop one day after school starts, feeling very blue because of everything, and then had this HEUREKA- thing? I did. We were with my girls just discussing some school related stuff, my gaze just "because of habit" looking at the shoes, including the reduced prizes- shoes. You know, it's a must that you look at every single shoe in there, sometimes try it on (habit, again, you don't even have to like the shoe that much) and then put it back saying "not comfy" or "oh my, who would pay that much for this pair?".

Practically, this is something that you are supposed to do. So I HAD to try those black heels, I had to walk in them, while chatting with my friends, and I had to look in mirror. At that moment I was like snapped from a trance. My god, my legs looked good. Tall, sexy and incredibly comfortable. Three things that make those shoes so amazing. Not to forget the prize- 20€.

So what does this dimwit girl do? She said that okay, I'll try them on tomorrow, (If they will still be there!!!) and then decide. F*ck the voice of reason. Why couldn't I just be on my own that time, so that no one would say to me if it's wrong or bad idea or what I could do with the money.

Tumblr_legqpldhvs1qe0k9ho1_500_large
http://weheartit.com/entry/5996426
Now, I'll probably not buy them. Just cause they will be sold tomorrow at four pm. (My guess. why would anyone want to leave so wonderful shoes not bought and rotten in the shop?!)


-Liz (already crying after the shoes)

2 kommenttia:

  1. Those are so beautiful! I love the natural, leaf-like inspiration. =)

    http://pinkchampagnefashion.blogspot.com/

    VastaaPoista
  2. Oh my word, those are gorgeous! The leaf like parts are so unique, I love them.

    VastaaPoista